Your privacy is important to American Patriot Service Corp.
Who has access to customer information? The information that you provide to us is used for our purposes only. Employees and independent contractors who have access to your information are authorized to review it only for the purposes of carrying out their official duties and responsibilities. Employees and independent contractors are required to keep customer information confidential.
Why do we collect and maintain information? The information we collect also enables us to provide you with services and products that meet your individual needs and to provide you with the highest level of customer care.
What type of information do we collect and maintain? We collect and maintain various types of information about our customers. The types of information we collect and maintain about you may include:
- Information that you submit to us, such as your name, address, & telephone number.
- Information about your transactions with us.
- Information about you that may be derived from your visits to our website.
Do we disclose customer information to, or share customer information with outsiders? We never disclose any non-public personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted or required by law.
It is our current policy not to disclose customer information to, or share customer information with, other businesses for marketing purposes. If this policy should change, we will notify you and you will be given an opportunity to request that your information not be disclosed to, or shared with other businesses for marketing purposes.
- To review or correct information please submit your request in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Though it is our intent to never share your information outside the organization, you can inform us that you do not want your personal information share outside the organization by putting that request in writing at email@example.com.